Skip to the content
(SCALE ~ T
Goals and Objectives
- S–ervice – offered to all without partiality, bias in a predictive way
- C-redibility – in carrying out its treatment, care and sensitization functions with all Stakeholders in a professional, predictable and above reproach manner.
- A-ccountability – to all Funders and other stakeholders in order to strengthen confidence levels and thereby foster continued flow of resources.
- L-eadership – from the whole team based on participatory engagement of various levels of leadership underpinned by a robust top down & bottom up communication regime that values feedback as a means of learning from the past.
- E-mpathy–to be exhibitedin the execution of service across the value chain for sustained performance levels.
- T-eamwork – in accomplishing tasks and assignments in order to promote good attitude, skill & knowledge sharing, ownership and cohesion
- To ensure that the populations know their HIV/AIDS status through VCT services
- To ensure unhindered community access to Adult & Pediatric ART Clinical services
- To eliminate mother to child transmission through provision of PMTCT services
- To ensure a mobilized and sensitized community
- To ensure continuous capacity improvement to community outreach counselors adherence buddies and community caregivers
- To ensure PLWHA nutritional support to COH clients
- To ensure strengthened Maternal Child Health(MCH) for the Clients
- To build COH institutional capacity through adequate staffing levels and training
- To ensure a robust response to the impact of TB and Malaria on PLWHA and communities.
- To conduct Voluntary Counseling and Testing at Community and sector level
- To provide medical treatment and care to the infected and affected families
- To provide PMTCT and MNCH to the community
- To conduct Community Mobilization and Sensitization activities
- To conduct capacity training for Community counselors, adherence and caregivers
- To provide nutritional support to PLWHA through supplements and responsible living
- To provide MNCH services by scaling up services to include breast & cervical cancers, Antenatal , Male Circumcision and under five services
- To provide capacity development to staff through training and technical support from partners.